Reviews for "Family Guy Theme (Punk Cover)"

Not bad

ive heard better but if imagine remaking family guys theme is hard

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Nahh this sucks compared to our other stuff

Cool Remix

Nice song =)

Keep it up

5/5 92/100

Thanks!

Freakin' Sweet!

I'm in complete awe because this is some piece of work! I wonder if in the near future if you will ever do The Simpsons theme. Now that would be the most absolutely freaking sweet remix ever. Hell, that would be better than that time I went to the hockey shop and some jerk threw a puck at my head and it blew up a nearby Hooters and they had evacutate the whole place because of the flaming chicks running out--Oh crap, I just had a Peter moment. Giggity.

Hahaha dude Green Day already covered The Simpsons

Quagmire sez this is awesome!

And me too, nice subbmission but not like your recent submissions. 5/5 for making the FG theme GBT style and 10/10 cause its just plain awesome! I guess this is the time peter sez " This is freakin sweet!" Awesome but short.

Haha thanks!!

():) yay!

not bad. I'm glad u expanded it to 1:30, cuz otherwise it would be stupid to sit there & listen to a 20 sec. song. O & P.S thank you for keeping out the lyrics, cuz my parents would get all ):< grrr... etc.

lol well I didn't write the lyrics XD