Reviews for "Super Mario Reloaded"

Best matrix/mario movie ever

this is the best mario/matrix movie i have ever seen. the sprites were good and the story was the same as the lines where the same as in the matrix reloaded. and i like that your'e from the netherlands becaus i'm from holland to. (dutch) dus maak er meer van (dutch)

Best Mario/Matrix parody EVER!

That was amazing. Simply Great. Seamless blending with the faux 3D you had. and the random 3D scene - beautiful. Easily the best Mario/Matrix/Sprite movie I have ever seen on Newgrounds. Excellent!

Hey this is one of the best movies.

This is the one of the best.

Very well done

out of EVERY damn pixel related movie this is overall the best, and for Matrix spoofs this rates in the top 5...... You should do many many more

a good matrix spoof for once

Bout time for a good matrix spoof. At least you did a scene no one did before, and the sprite work was real sweet.