Reviews for "Scoot's Lulluby Of Zelda"

I didn't like it. . .

I FUCKIN LOVED IT!!!
^___^
you get a 10/10 and a 5/5
and a download from me
you did great !
Keep it up!

awesome.

Really well composed beginning. It seemed Mysterious. The choir help with this too, but you could work on making the transitions between notes a little smoother to help take away the cheeziness of the choir, and to make them sound like a real choir. I can wait for Zelda UO 8 to come out. i'm excited, btw.

Your best

I love a lot of your music, and i am almost as obsessed with Zelda: UO as i am with the actual games (and that is saying something), and i can honestly say this is the best song you have ever made in my opinion. it has a great sound, very epic, and it fits so well with the feel of LoZ. Great job!

Midna's Lulluby for Zelda U.O.

This is awesome! I wish that the actual Zelda's Lulluby sounded like this. I agree with 'mariomaniac75' it really DOES sound like a Twilight version of " Zelda's Lulluby " this should be called " Midna's Lulluby " lol. It sorta also, sounds like the beginning of a face-off between 2 rivals ( i.e. Link and Dark Link b4 an epic battle ) or could be used for a sorta " realization " moment as well. something like that. Anyway, great song and I hope you plan on using this for your Zelda U.O. series!

Nice....!