Reviews for "ParagonX9 - Infiltration"

...Maybe i can hax my rating to 11...

One of my favorite tracks from your wide array of million dollar tracks.

almost sounds like mortal kombat.

sounds badass. i didnt like it for the first 12 seconds, but then it turned around, and pretty much stabbed me in the face.

awesome.

Keep it LOUD! :)

I love the energy in this one, and I envy that you can get it so loud without clipping. Heh. Well, I'd say it's both innovative and DJ-friendly. Take care!

Cool beaT

This track has a really cool beat to it. Sounds like something that a kung fu movie has with the main character beating the bejesus out of a load of henchmen before taking on the boss.

Good stuff

Technoey goodness

Once again Paragon graces us with with his awesome-tasticness.

..any style you do comes our great.
Especially love the lead in for the first 15 sec. The beat never lets up; great dance-worthy song.