For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 20 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "ParagonX9 - Infiltration"

I wasn't too impressed.

Just being honest here, I found it abit generic and the loop like alot of other songs loops. If you played this alongisde a half dozen other club mixes I wouldn't be able to tell the diffrence, theres nothing giving it a pop or anything that really leaps out at me. I would say there potential but I belive you would have to scrap it and rebuild from the ground up. As a generic sound its solid, as something diffrent I dont belive it is.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

annother job well done!!! i love all your stuff! kudos, and keep up the outstanding work!!!!

omg

I've never like techno this much before and i use to think if was only kinda good, until I heard ParagonX9's song. Omg they are the best songs in the world. I think this should be in stepmania or DDR also. 10/10 =D

Oh my god..

This is freakin' awesome. I love it so much that I downloaded it. :D So cool and addictive, lol!

This is pretty damn sweet

Totally awesome. This is my kind of music. Something I could really get into. I hear a similar beat to Mortal Kombat, but the two songs are nothing alike. Something I can really sink my teeth into. I could play a really fast-paced game to this song. Excellent. Keep up the fantastic work, and you got my download.