Reviews for "Pokemon Sinnoh Pokerap (FULL)"

Waste of time.

Pokemon are cool and all, but there is no need to make a rap about them. I have no clue who most of these ones are anyways, I like the old ones much more.

sonicmega responds:

Well, that's not something a little research wouldn't help, is it?

In the end, there's not really a need to make a rap about ANYTHING, but people do it regardless as a form of expression.

well...

the only thing that you really did here is "rap" over a song that you didn't make. Granted, it was clever in a sense - but it ends there in terms of originality. The least you could of done would have been to add some of your own parts and fx into the song to give it some variation.

I'm not sure about #1 spot either. I suppose not everything can be "Ultimate Showdown" quality, but they should at least keep me satisfied. A good effort for what it is nonetheless.

sonicmega responds:

It's true, I could have made an original song to go with this, but my audio skills are so horrible I fear it would have HURT this submission more than what I ended up using.

As for the #1 spot, that was not my decision, but the decision of the people who saw it and voted on it before the Weekly 5 and Top 50 were announced, so please don't hold that against me.

In any case, it seems you found SOME things right with it, so thanks for sharing with me!

Good song for younger people

Younger people might like this song,but older people think it's gay.

sonicmega responds:

Not all older people think it's gay. Just the ones who overlook creativity and effort to decide whether a song is enjoyable based on how "badass" it is.

lol

that was good

sonicmega responds:

I'm glad you thought it was good, but your review leaves something to be desired. Not that I'm fishing for compliments, but reviews like this tend to get flagged as useless because of their brevity. Just be careful next time!

lol

that was sik
i was trying to keep up
well done this is a good piece andI don't care if ppl give me bad rep, this is a good piece

sonicmega responds:

Spelling/Grammar errors aside, it looks like you thoroughly enjoyed this piece, and I'm glad you did! Thanks for your support, and I'm glad the opinions of others won't sway your own decision. ;)