Reviews for "Pokemon Sinnoh Pokerap (FULL)"

effort, but I hate rap and (new) pokemon

1.)Im a heavy mtal fan
2.)Pokemon from anything past johto and Kanto is..well, girly/babyish is all I can think of.
3.)You put a bunch of effort into this so:
3/5
6/10

sonicmega responds:

I'm not too fond of new Pokemon either, but at least you didn't let it affect your view TOO much.

Thanks for the review!

You have talent but....

You did a good job with the materal you choose. Too bad you choose the absolute most annoying/stupid materal out there to use

sonicmega responds:

Chose. Chose is the word.

And I'm sorry this material wasn't acceptable to you, hopefully it will be different next time.

Well done!

I don't understand why there are soo many negative reviews, can't people see that you've put a loot of hard work into this? And it's payed off. I thought this rap was brilliant.

sonicmega responds:

Well, hopefully with the end of the week of being featured will come the end of the abusive reviews, but in the meantime it's nice to see some responses from fans. Thanks a lot! :D

hmm

was this made as an attempt to mock the ever growing number of Pokemon?cause it seems that way, but for a song, i must say its annoying as hell.

sonicmega responds:

Well, I do suppose it could be seen as a testament to the fact that no one even remembers the new Pokemon anymore, but otherwise it's a completely serious submission. Just remember you aren't required to listen to it just because it's featured.

.............

i like pokemon but this is bad

sonicmega responds:

I like reviews but this is bad.

More specifics, please. Otherwise, you're not being helpful to your cause or mine.