Reviews for "Pokemon Sinnoh Pokerap (FULL)"

Amazing catchy!

This must have taken a LOT of work to finish up and I got to say, it came out real good. I also like the humor that you put into this song :) That eletric keyboard melody is really cool in the background.Congratualtions on making it on the weekly best :D

sonicmega responds:

Thank you very much for your support, and know that it only made it to the Top 5 because of the support of people such as yourselves. Hope you'll come back for another listen now and again! :3

This is so great

Everyone can tell you spent such a big time with this, it's really great how you put everything together, really, it all clicks. :)

Really a great portrayal of effort and creativity. I really am impressed! Totally deserved the #1 spot on both weekly and all time!

Congratulations on your achievements,
5/5 and 9/10!

Greets,
- NT.

sonicmega responds:

This is definitely one of the better reviews I have read to this song so far, simply because your organization and explanation fully explained why you gave it the score you did.

If anything, I think people should enjoy that the rhyming comes mostly from the Pokemon names THEMSELVES. Sure, some are rhymed using adjacent phrases thrown in, but it's nowhere near as bad as the Hoenn Rap.

guhfdgplkdnhksdbgivrfbg! HOLY SHIT!

THIS SONG COULD BE PUT ON THE AIR!!!!!

sonicmega responds:

Well, it definitely would need to have some kinks worked out to sound TRULY professional, but I like your thinking.

In fact, did you know Nintendo hasn't MADE a Sinnoh Pokerap yet?

lol!!

Its so stupid its awesome, laughed threw the whole thing, also your voice was PERFECT for this song XD

sonicmega responds:

Thanks very much! I'm glad that it seems you really enjoyed this submission, and I was happy to produce it for viewers like you.

Hm, I didn't really like it.

I really don't like it as a song, but you do have it under voice acting genre, so I will comment on your voice acting. The voice acting wasn't too bad at all. It's a voice that I could see being used in a flash animation. Sorry that I couldn't really find this enjoyable.

C52

sonicmega responds:

That's perfectly fine with me, because you left an accurate review according to the genre in which this was submitted. Funny that you say it could be heard in a flash animation, because I DO voice act as a hobby in my spare time ;)