Reviews for "Pokemon Sinnoh Pokerap (FULL)"

PRetty good

I just know it must have taken you allot of time to memorise the words, but you did it good job!

Keep up the good work!

sonicmega responds:

It did, and thank you! I'm glad to have this kind of support to give me even more reason to continue what I enjoy doing most!

good job

Not bad.But still not much of a point in this song.I guess it should have been funny,but it is kinda hard too get the point of the joke(at least for me).Anyhow .. it is made very nicely,really liked the dialog part with some guy and the voice probably wasn't that bad .... well i guess thats all i have to say here.

sonicmega responds:

There's no joke intended here. This is meant to be a serious take on a possible Rap for the Sinnoh Pokedex. Not everything I do is meant to be humourous.

Well done

I remember these but you should have done the first region because the originals are the best

sonicmega responds:

Suggestion noted, but I don't think it would have been very original or unique to do a Pokerap based off of one that's already been produced. Nintendo hasn't made an official Sinnoh Pokerap yet, though, so I took this opportunity to provide my own.

Awesome!

Quality is great, all the Pokémon names fit perfectly and of course your work continues evolving at an incredible speed! This could actually be part of the real series... Congratulations for the weekly and best audio ever!

Really looking forward to continue working with you. :)

sonicmega responds:

Darkar, my buddy! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Trust me, I intend on using this same recording method should you ask me to participate in your series again once that starts back up. I can't wait!

...what?

i acknowledge that someone went to a lot of effort on this, but... WHY??? why is the pokerap the "best song ever" on newgrounds? the numa numa song is better than this...

sonicmega responds:

It may have been for a number of reasons. Perhaps people were surprised to hear something different after weeks of more techno-based submissions taking the place. Or maybe people just liked it enough that they voted it up there?

In any case, I don't expect it to stay #1 forever, nor would anyone graced with the position for the week. However, this does not warrant someone such as yourself to waste a review pondering it. I wouldn't call this abusive, but it certainly is rather useless. Please at leave some constructive criticism next time on what could make it a better experience for you!