Reviews for "Pokemon Sinnoh Pokerap (FULL)"

hah

I remember this from the show. I just recently watched a lot of the first "league" (or season, if you will) and when I saw this part I instantly remembered it and chuckled. Cool to see I'm not the only one who remembers it, lol. Nice job, I admire your ability to put strange ideas to work.

sonicmega responds:

I do have a rather bad habit of doing that, don't I? XD

In any case, I'm glad it spurred some happy memories for you, and thanks for listening in!

YOU ARE KING OF THE AUDIO

YOU TOTALLY ROCK, I LOOK UP TO YOU. :)

sonicmega responds:

Haha, always nice to meet a fan. Just don't narrow your hearing range, because there are a LOT of great musical artists here on NG. I just happen to be another addition to your roster, apparently.

hahaha yes yes YES

EPIC WIN!! Oh, you sir a a gent. XD

sonicmega responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself! It means I've at least partially succeeded in my goal here.

lol!!!

thats hilarious i couldnt really understand the words but that mustve taking alot of timer to essort it. good job

sonicmega responds:

If you wish, I do have a slower version that should be easier to follow. Just PM me if you're interested, and I'd be happy to share it. Thanks for your support!

Nice

Not bad, the rythm is good

sonicmega responds:

The review was rather short, but at least you pointed out what you found/enjoyed about it. Feel free to PM me about what could be IMPROVED, since you can't respond to this review response. I'll eagerly await it!