Reviews for "Pokemon Sinnoh Pokerap (FULL)"

cool

nice

Uh... thanks!

Awsome

This pokemon rap was the best one i've ever heard! It's heard to sing a long though.

sonicmega responds:

If you want, I have a slower version that might be easier for you. Just drop me a PM here on Newgrounds and I'll be happy to hook you up with it!

wow!!!

wow this song sounds like a good one i like it alot nice song and im not a rap girl either so really nice job

sonicmega responds:

Thanks a ton! I'm glad you found it amusing, to say the very least. Hopefully you'll come back for another listen in the future.

not what I expected

At least you can send this to Cartoon Network! but not here

sonicmega responds:

I don't know if it's good enough quality for CN to even consider it, but I don't see why that shouldn't allow it to be posted here as well. I thought the Audio Portal was dedicated to variety and equality?

...

@Ethalyn: I don't think he was really "trying" to make this the next best rap sone. He did it just for fun, and because its funny, it got to the top of the lists. So lay off. Hes not trying to be "the new Eminem".

sonicmega responds:

I will now be redirecting users to this review when I can't put it into my own words. Thank you for so eloquently wording it, my friend. And thanks for giving support!