Reviews for "Pokemon Sinnoh Pokerap (FULL)"

Nice effort.

I don't particularly care for it. It must have took a lot of work, though. I do like that you had that little bit between "part 1 and 2." Maybe it's just because there is so many pokemon, but it seemed kind of lackluster. It did match the old pokerap style. Too much of the same beat or something. The background music was too repetitive for me. All in all, not too bad. I'll check some of your other stuff.

sonicmega responds:

I see, I see. My apologies on the repetitive music, although I did try to work with what I had to the best of my ability. Just as a note, the music was not created by myself, and credits are visible in the author's comments.

I like how you let me know of both the good and bad aspects of this, so thank you for the informative review!

strangely annoying

sometimes your voice ran out of breath and it annoyed me a bit. what was really poking at me was the terrible bgm music. i lolled at the humor in it >_>

sonicmega responds:

I'm wondering what the humour is in the song, actually, unless it's the phrases included in the lyrics, because my intent behind this submission was not to be humourous. I'm sorry that the points where I needed to catch my breath were audible and negative for you, but hopefully you found the rest of the piece to be to your satisfaction. Thanks for the honest review!

pokémon sucks

no offense but pokémon sucksbut the rap is good

sonicmega responds:

Personally, I don't think the status of a series should affect how you view/rate a submission based on it, since that would be the same as me downvoting an RPG-styled submission simply because I hate videogames.

In any case, I'm glad you enjoyed the rap itself! Thanks for listening anyway.

ANT AND DEC!

You can't stand up to SMTV live Ant n Dec's Poke'rap!

You cant hold a tourch to them!

sonicmega responds:

I don't intend to. That Pokerap will forever remain the best one to date. I am simply offering a Pokerap for a region that HASN'T HAD A RAP MADE FOR IT YET, so please don't compare it to professional submissions.

but..how?

how did this get #1? lol

sonicmega responds:

It got a high enough score?