Reviews for "Pokemon Sinnoh Pokerap (FULL)"

kinda lotsa pwn

I would've given it an 11 if Bidoof were featured more prominently.

sonicmega responds:

Here's something awesome you can try:

Sing the song again, except replace every name with Bidoof, and stretch out how long you say it accordingly.

Let me know how it goes! :D

I can't believe it. o_O

You, sir, have some talent. Regardless of how close this was to the original Pokerap, and regardless of any imperfections in your voice (which is to be expected seeing as how the original version was probably created with extremely expensive recording equipment and cutting and editing), I couldn't possibly give you anything other than a 10 for your combination of great (I'm sure) effort, ballsiness (for having the courage to actually post something with your voice in it), and... well, talent, for being able to somehow fit all those extremely odd names into a pretty decently-rhyming work of audible art. I'm thoroughly impressed.

Cheers,
EliteFerrex

sonicmega responds:

Ballsiness... that's definitely a noun I haven't heard of before regarding my work, or ANYONE's work for that matter, but it does me good to see that you appreciated this submission so much. I know it may be childish in nature, but it was fun for me, and original if nothing else, knowing nothing of this manner has been produced before for the Sinnoh region.

Thanks for listening in, friend. Hope you'll come back for more!

Cool

Im geussing you put alot of effort into this. Thats why im giving you a five ad the fact that its kind catchy

sonicmega responds:

It definitely took a good number of tries, so I appreciate your sympathy and rating in recognizing that! And thank you again for taking the time to listen and review!

it was ok

it gets a 10 m8 it was fun to listen to it i know i wouldnt be able to do this.

sonicmega responds:

Thanks for the rating, and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I don't like it...

...but god damn it I'll give it a decent review because nobody else can.

I didn't think the music really fit with the lyrics or the theme. Since your listing off names of pokemon i'd imagine that the music would be based off a theme from the pokemon series. If the music was... then thats a shame because i didn't recognize it. Pick something more obvious.

The lyrics weren't exactly that impressive. It was simply a list of names of pokemon that rhymed with one another. Its not a bad idea, but it was done poorly, particularly the voice. If thats your voice, then I am deeply sorry: it isn't a voice for singing nor rapping. It simply sounded bad.

All in all, I'm glad that someone did something relatively creative, even if it was poorly done. I put effort into my review because i can tell you put effort into your work. Make more. Who knows. Maybe you can prove me wrong. I hope so.

sonicmega responds:

Just because you didn't know, the music was a remix of 2B A Master, originally played in Pokemon Puzzle League.

Aside from that, I understand where you're coming from in terms of the execution. In the end, I was working with a set of lyrics, and my goal alone was to rhyme all these Pokemon names in some organized fashion. It's definitely not the prettiest of sounds, but I'm working on improving how my voice comes across when recording. I feel it's too high pitched myself, but I didn't want that to stop me from trying.

I thank you for calling it creative, if nothing else, but I thank you most for writing one of the best reviews that pointed out why you didn't like it without getting abusive. It actually felt good to respond to your review, because you had a very decent grasp on what exactly you found to be subpar with it. Thank you!