Reviews for "Pokemon Sinnoh Pokerap (FULL)"

good

good

sonicmega responds:

I hope not all your reviews are like this, because while appreciative, they can be considered spam reviews if you do this often. Please be more careful next time.

voice?

the song needs better guy to sing it

sonicmega responds:

I've been getting a lot of mixed opinions regaridng this matter. Some say my voice seems suited for it, others lie more on your side. In any case, I'm sorry the singing wasn't up to par in your mind!

Ew..

I give you an 3 For effort. I'll admit, it must take alittle skill not to get tongue twisted and to move with the beat, other wise it would of just been plain crappy. but the three is all you get, the song its self is blantely dull. The repedative beat in the back ground only made things alittle more then annoying. It might of been scored higher if the beat its self was more entertaining maybe more rhythmic or faster.

sonicmega responds:

Faster? I suppose it could have been faster, but I didn't want people to not be able to follow along. Once again, the song was not of my creation, and Nintendo has used similar beats for past raps. Nevertheless, I appreciate your input, and I'll try not to make my submissions as dull next time.

its good but

its an good song. and can be used as credit music. but theres nothing really special on it

sonicmega responds:

Credit music? That would definitely be an interesting placement for it. I never considered that option, but it still doesn't sound that viable to me. But hey, feel free to use it if you want!

wierd sound behind voice XD

there a stupid but nice beat behind de voice i love :)

sonicmega responds:

I don't know what it is either. I think a swarm of locusts came by at the wrong time.