Reviews for "Pokemon Sinnoh Pokerap (FULL)"

im not being mean or anything but HOW???

i liked this alot it brought a little smile to my face, but how did this get first place if it has a score of 2.64? probably becouse of all the views. o well gud job. i wish somebody listened to my music :(

sonicmega responds:

I'm explaining this answer a lot, aren't I?

At the moment when the weekly Top 5 were announced (12:00 Wednesday), the song had a score of 4.71 - once the list is updated, all songs on it remain in that position until the next week.

I'll give a listen to your music later today, and even leave a couple of reviews for you to look over! They're brutally honest, though, so you have to promise to respond to them so I have something to look forward to! :3

:) omg

I lold . Its supposed to be funny and it is. so gj x}

sonicmega responds:

Thank you very much! It's nice to see you found some humour in it. :)

Great

People can call me a freak whatever i dont care, i like this although it would be better if you could say it really really fast but thats ok its fine as it is.

sonicmega responds:

REALLY fast? Just PM me if you'd like a faster version, and I'll be happy to oblige! Regardless, thanks for dropping by!

I don't care what everyone says

First off I think this was hilarious. A great update to something that everyone that watched pokemon would know.

Yeah you got a bit offbeat every once in a while but your not exactly rhyming words that are on the right pentameter. And basically the whole thing rhymed.

Well the point of this review is that you did a great job with this and I got a brief chuckle out of this too.

sonicmega responds:

Short, sweet, and to the point, huh? I don't mind reading some of that now and then ;)

I'm glad you liked the rhyme scheme, I tried to do my best with it. I actually had to change the lyrics around a bit after first testing out the rap, in order to make sure everything was timed right. I even had to delete/edit some sections of music. It's all worth it though! Thanks for listening!

Screw everyone else. It was a good effort.

I don't care what everyone is saying, I liked it. It kinda triggered a sense of nostalgia, and if I wasn't so tired, I'd actually make an effort to learn the song.
I would've given this a ten, but I had some minor reservations.

You get a solid 9 on the concept. Even though I'm not too fond of Pokemon anymore, it reminds me of the good ol' days when I did like it. Don't tell anyone, but I still play the games. >.>;;

You missed the 10 because the execution could've been a lot better. I do agree with other reviewers, your voice wasn't right for the part. It was too strained and unnatural. But I'm surprised you managed to fit so many Pokemon in one breath. And the beat was pretty bland and needed a little more kick. For the vocals, you could've alternated between a male and female vocalist, just to make it more engaging. And the melody should've been something you could really bob your head to, while keeping that Pokemon feel. PM me if you want to discuss any ideas or whatever. I'm here.

Over all, I had fun listening to it. AND THAT, MY FELLOW NEWGROUNDERS, IS A PROPER REVIEW.

sonicmega responds:

Indeed, this is the kind of review I enjoy responding to most.

No worries about still playing the games, my friend; I still have a here-and-there interest in Pearl myself. It would be more prominent, however, if it weren't for that evil concept known as EV training.

I've heard a lot of comments about the execution end of the project, and as such yours only makes it more believeable (although I already trusted it to begin with!). Doing a female voice would have been rather difficult, but I suppose I could have asked for my brother's help... I JEST! I jest.

Overall, I do agree thatit's not perfect, but I'm proud to say it's one of my better works in terms of quality. Nonetheless, I'm glad you had as much fun with it as you did! Thanks so much for your review. :D