Reviews for "Pokemon Sinnoh Pokerap (FULL)"

Get rid of it

This is just annoying sad and stupid, it hurts my ears
If you are going to continue rapping atleast do it on something good

It has a good tune to it, but the rapping sounds way to rushed and its just stupid to base it on pokemon

sonicmega responds:

Well, what else would you like me to base the Sinnoh Pokerap on? Digimon?

The latter part of this review was acceptable, but your first few comments made it a

Pointless/Abusive review #15

"bad"

i hated it and it was so anoying

Useless/Abusive Review #14

not bad

it was good but the first pokerap from the kanto region was way better

sonicmega responds:

I agree, and it always will be. I have no intention of showing up the masters of the Kanto Rap, but I had hoped to at least provide a decent version of the yet-to-be-made Sinnoh Rap. Your score seems to dictate that at least I PARTLY succeeded...

You put forth serious effort

And even though I'm an older Pokemon fan (i.e. do not know anything about any of the mentioned Pokemon), I have to say this was done very well.

Maybe it didn't sound as official as the original Pokerap, but considering you were probably working mostly from home, this is brilliant.

All I can really say is keep up the good work and ignore the reviews made by people who think that thirty second loops made in FL Studio are the greatest thing in existance.

sonicmega responds:

Indeed, this was done from home, amidst constant redos because of barking dogs, screaming children, or a combination of the two, but I'm glad you were willing to look past its comparison to the original in order to write your review.

I'm doing my best to ignore those reviews (or at least get rid of them), but one can only do so much, I guess.

Thanks for your vote! :D

umh

i don't like it
i hate the voice
it's not in rythm at all

sonicmega responds:

Your comment about it having no rhythm causes me to ask you if you listened to the entire song before writing this, because if nothing else the 2nd part DOES INDEED have rhythm. The voice comment, I can accept, but the prior one does not make sense given the reality.