Reviews for "Abstract Art"

you have a gift

It seems as though people are having trouble forming there sentences. But! You really do have a talent with acrylics. I assume these are meant to be together which i admire your nac for balance in all of your work. Each represent a seperate style therefore a different state of mind for each drawing. i hope im close to your intention. The only criticism I would personally like to see is a blantantly obvious focus point so that you can achieve a perfect score from this youthful audience.

N0RM responds:

hey thanks a lot for your comment, I really appreciate it! "Each represent a seperate style therefore a different state of mind for each drawing. i hope im close to your intention" That's pretty much it! lol And my future painting will have an clear focus ;) Thanks again!

yours is the best

i like it

thanks!

:O

I seriously wanna buy this! :D This is so exciting just to look at. Each picture has it's very own feeling and mood to it, and I think you're using the colors in a great great great way. And of course the brush strokes. there's a lot of movement in these (= FREAKING AWESOME).

This made me like abstract art again. For all I know it could be a story :)

N0RM responds:

Hey thanks a lot for your comment! Yeah I put a lot of emotions into those painting and I think that it shows. Thanks again! :)

with acrylic? lol i'm gunna buy some now! XD
I suck at pastels they're so big and bulky. I think i'll just use the pastels as fillers after I do line art but I'm probably gunna switch to paint for good. eather that or just keep to colored pencils. I've been having real good luck with colored pencils.

Very good !

That's very well drew. But, what do they mean ? There's something to say, no ?
Just too little, but wothout that, perfect.

N0RM responds:

The meaning is up to your interpretation ;)