Reviews for "PleaseWakeUp(You're Scaring me"

This has some really great stuff in it!

Unfortunately, like you said it didn't really go anywhere. The piano: creates an amazing mood... just great. The beat is great, I love the complexity and the glitching. It was kind of offputting how the beat just kind of started and stopped through the song. I would've liked to see it continue through the song as you added more elements and layering. Overall this is a really good start, it's really creative; don't abandon this!

Would you mind checking out my latest song "Windstorm" if you have 5 minutes to spare?

nubbinownz responds:

I reviewed yours as well thank you for the review man.

Yeah , i was trying to add more layers, but then it started not sounding right. When i make songs i never really know how they are going to sound. I just know how they are going to start, and from the start i thought it was going to be good. But sometimes my songs dissapoint me.

thank you again for the review friend.

What'chu talkin' 'bout Willis?

This song is great. I love the chiptunes, don't get me wrong but I love these even more. Please, don't give up on the piano/strings d n b. It's close to my heart. :)

nubbinownz responds:

I won't man :) i'm actually working on one RIGHT now. That i am so far NOT dissapointed in it should be done a bit later on tonight or tomorrow :)

amazing

i really love this melody, but something just feels missing about it. So much power is there but it's not being heard. i do love your piano drum n bass because of it just sounds so different compared to everything else you hear.

can you pm me the reason project file? id love to see how you make such amazing works of art, and who knows, i might actually make a remix out of this or use your melody in one of my projects.

love your music man keep it up!

I know that Just Forget What I Said was more what the artist intended to make, and that this is a rough draft, but the track itself does have a very different kind of feel that warrants it's own existence.

I would agree that I don't think it's as strong as Just Forget What I Said, but the differences are so vast that it certainly feels unique above all else.