Reviews for "PleaseWakeUp(You're Scaring me"

Short and sweet

A song dosn't need to be long to be good. Keep it up :p.

nubbinownz responds:

Thanks man. I wish others felt the same way :)

sick

taking a piano solo and addin' the Nubbinownz crazy drums in. I like it.

<3 thank you :D

good, but could be better

i like it, but i think it needs an orchestra in the background. like a climactic buildup or something.

nubbinownz responds:

hehe i use alot of orchestra i try to cut back every once in a while.

This has some really great stuff in it!

Unfortunately, like you said it didn't really go anywhere. The piano: creates an amazing mood... just great. The beat is great, I love the complexity and the glitching. It was kind of offputting how the beat just kind of started and stopped through the song. I would've liked to see it continue through the song as you added more elements and layering. Overall this is a really good start, it's really creative; don't abandon this!

Would you mind checking out my latest song "Windstorm" if you have 5 minutes to spare?

nubbinownz responds:

I reviewed yours as well thank you for the review man.

Yeah , i was trying to add more layers, but then it started not sounding right. When i make songs i never really know how they are going to sound. I just know how they are going to start, and from the start i thought it was going to be good. But sometimes my songs dissapoint me.

thank you again for the review friend.

What'chu talkin' 'bout Willis?

This song is great. I love the chiptunes, don't get me wrong but I love these even more. Please, don't give up on the piano/strings d n b. It's close to my heart. :)

nubbinownz responds:

I won't man :) i'm actually working on one RIGHT now. That i am so far NOT dissapointed in it should be done a bit later on tonight or tomorrow :)