Reviews for "PleaseWakeUp(You're Scaring me"

Failure? I Think Not

10 Stars
5 Rating

I can vouch for things not turning out the way you intend it to be. I have so many failed stories its not funny. From fanfic to fanfic, original to copy, I try to take what I have in my head into writing, and once the first chapter is done, i lose the motivation, the drive, my muse, something that blocks me from going any further.

You claim this song a failure? I don't think so. Its new direction in your usual genre, with classical tones of piano with synths and drums. Its a much more ambient tone than normal, in fact, it can be viewed as sorrowful, a cry of need from loneliness that I can relate to from my end of the internet spectrum. Even if it didn't come out the way you envisioned it, to came you just a beautifully as any of your other remixes, so don't let it get you down. You still have my top scores, Nubbin. Just keep up the great work.

Zacheriah Neoson

nubbinownz responds:

Thank you very much my friend. I always welcome your reviews. You are always so encouraging. Your way with words, I'd hate to get a bad review from you haha i bet it could be ultimately devestating.

best song ever

i love it

<3 <3

Wow.

It's really cool, can't say anything about it, it actually happens to match my mood right now. Thanks.

-ImperfectDisciple

nubbinownz responds:

yes, it matched my mood as well when i was originally writing it, maybe that's what happened. I think I lost that feeling as time wore on.

Wow, really good job!

This music matches the title so well!!!
The additional effects give it a modern ambient that fit this just great!
OMG!, it had been a while since I heard such a good song. Excellent job!