Reviews for "PleaseWakeUp(You're Scaring me"

I know that Just Forget What I Said was more what the artist intended to make, and that this is a rough draft, but the track itself does have a very different kind of feel that warrants it's own existence.

I would agree that I don't think it's as strong as Just Forget What I Said, but the differences are so vast that it certainly feels unique above all else.

Amazing that years later, I still listen to this.

amazing

i really love this melody, but something just feels missing about it. So much power is there but it's not being heard. i do love your piano drum n bass because of it just sounds so different compared to everything else you hear.

can you pm me the reason project file? id love to see how you make such amazing works of art, and who knows, i might actually make a remix out of this or use your melody in one of my projects.

love your music man keep it up!

good, but could be better

i like it, but i think it needs an orchestra in the background. like a climactic buildup or something.

nubbinownz responds:

hehe i use alot of orchestra i try to cut back every once in a while.

sick

taking a piano solo and addin' the Nubbinownz crazy drums in. I like it.

nubbinownz responds: