Reviews for "+Factory+"

Whoa!

Blown away.
Industrial was for a while ambience with some drums and clanging annoying metal sounds. But we are all ending that streak, and Intense Industrial is coming through. If you ahve not heard my stuff, its really what industrial MEANS. When people think of industrial, they should tremble. Not o what is that pots n pans? This is some high class industrial. I see that you said it was in trance, i suggest you consider doing some minor adjustments, as in heavier, and a little more brutality to make it Strong in industrial and not just placed.

This is my longest review in a while =P But this 5 mins have not been wasted. I felt an intensity in the beginging that really made me fall in love with this.

ok some bad stuff, That lead synth seems recognizable as the rave synth in fl. and it kinda took away. a bit more personalized would make it sweet! and just a heavier kick. to really give it a nicer industrial feel.

This song is great man. and it deserves its place in the top of the audio portal. this song is GREAT not just good. the whole song is worth listening to. and id say about 80% of the authors cant say the same for their songs.

So great job once again. youve really shown me industrial has a chance ^.^

hit me up with a review sometime man, it would be well appreciated!

WritersBlock responds:

Hey, thanks for the compliments and criticisms! I really appreciate them.
Also, thanks for the favs.
I'll make sure to have a listen in on your music.
Thanks.

wicked

this song is wicked ive heard no song as good as this

WritersBlock responds:

I've heard better, you're just tring to flatter me.

Awesome!

Nice. A heavy beat, the ones i love the most :D. Keep makin that type of music its really awesome. 10/10

WritersBlock responds:

Don't worry, I've got more on the way.

Again...

Bit of a change of pace from the work of yours that I'm used to listening to, but it's great. It's so fucking dynamic, you'd have to be an idiot to deny the mastery behind this piece. I loved how you just kept changing it up, always keeping the pace different; and that's what gripped me, that's what made me appreciate this. It's not exactly my style or taste (well, it is when I'm drinking and partying it up!), but who the hell am I to deny musical genius when it's staring me in the face?

I'm glad I'm taking the time to listen to your music. There's just some stuff you can't get from mainstream music. It's not really something anyone can put their finger on, but some music just loses that certain something when the artist makes it big. You're an excellent artist, don't let ANYTHING get in the way of you and your music. That would be a huge disappointment to any and all of your fans I'm sure.

WritersBlock responds:

Hey, wow. Thanks for the encouragement and support. I'm so glad to hear when my music is being appreciated like this. As always, I try to refine and improve on my music all the time, vary things up now and again, I'll try not to disappoint you in the future. ;D

Great Song

Nice jopb man keep it up!