Keep it up
Keep it up
rock on :P
damn those drums rock :) great job 10/10 keep up the great work bro!
Techno fight song?
Great for fights, personally I like it for Runescape, but it could work for star wars battlefront 3 or something... Basically a great song for battles, new and old.
Not to advertise, but you should listen to helix6's music, see if that inspires you a bit.
I loved the synth work, but as Malithion said, it got repetitive, maybe edit the second half with some additions or replacements to the synth rythm.
Not bad for a techno-futuristic-deathmatch feel.
Pretty good. Conjures images of futuristic armies fighting over resource-rich desert worlds. That, and the Time Splitters series (the soundtrack has a similar aggressive techno-industrial feel at times).
- Some ambient background noise/stuff helps make the song richer.
- As I said, it's a solid foundation of a song.
- I think it could use some variation/richness in the sound(s)/instruments used.
- The synths, as they tend to, get repetitive. Wish they were broke up more (such as 3:17 to 3:28).
- When the synths first start, they contrast a bit too strongly with the bass. Maybe they should fade in? Just a suggestion.
Anyway, its pretty good. And I tend to be a harsh reviewer.