Reviews for "+Factory+"

I'm glad

That people finally understand how industiral music is supposed to sound! I was getting really sick of seeing people put music in the industrial section and have it not sound anything like it. Good song btw... kinda reminds me of bands like Psyclon Nine or Grendel. I look forward to hearing more of your songs!

WritersBlock responds:

Heh, thanks for the review, but if you're expecting more songs like this, well... let's just say I'm not all that great at consistency. :D

Wow

This'd go in the flash if it wasn't already used in others.
I like the aggressiveness of it. Great with a medium takeback.
Very nice work.
10/10
5/5

Thanks knux.

Again...

Bit of a change of pace from the work of yours that I'm used to listening to, but it's great. It's so fucking dynamic, you'd have to be an idiot to deny the mastery behind this piece. I loved how you just kept changing it up, always keeping the pace different; and that's what gripped me, that's what made me appreciate this. It's not exactly my style or taste (well, it is when I'm drinking and partying it up!), but who the hell am I to deny musical genius when it's staring me in the face?

I'm glad I'm taking the time to listen to your music. There's just some stuff you can't get from mainstream music. It's not really something anyone can put their finger on, but some music just loses that certain something when the artist makes it big. You're an excellent artist, don't let ANYTHING get in the way of you and your music. That would be a huge disappointment to any and all of your fans I'm sure.

WritersBlock responds:

Hey, wow. Thanks for the encouragement and support. I'm so glad to hear when my music is being appreciated like this. As always, I try to refine and improve on my music all the time, vary things up now and again, I'll try not to disappoint you in the future. ;D

awesome :D