Reviews for "Clock "POPCORN!""

I'm sorry...

I just HATE clock movies, especially the ones with the bad computer-voice. Hope this one doesn't survive the portal.

BBBBBBBBBBBBB

Decent Clock Movie.

This one was good. I like movies that pertain to stuff that happens to us in real life. :p There was effort put into this movie, and I do NOT vote biased (ie vote 0 just because it's a Clock movie). The sound effects were really good and the artwork/animation was nicely done. Good job.

Vigilant-Clock responds:

thanx, i could have done a bit better, but this was me just kidding around...^_^

i don't really like clock movies

i used to love clock movies, I even made some but now there are too much crap ones/ones that just have pics taken from schoolclocks library and take no effort so i've gone off them a bit (don't ask why I clicked clock "POPCORN", haha) anyway I can tell you put effort into this so it gets a 4 well done

Vigilant-Clock responds:

thanx, yeah, the library does sorta take away from origanality, but, it keeps the clocks from getting fucked up.

lol

so funny cos it happened to me once:)

Vigilant-Clock responds:

same, thats why i made it...lol

thanx ^_^

Lol!!!!!

Phunne as hell! The reason I gave it a 10 in interactivity is because I laughed so hard! :D

Vigilant-Clock responds:

Na, you were laughin because you were in it! lol