Reviews for "Bonus Stage #9: Morbid"

This serious is great

Everybody act together to get this serious its own section on newgrounds.

I love all of the Bonus Stage cartoons, this is just another great one to add to the list, flawless work my friend absolutely flawless

So in summation...

That was some badass Bonus Stage right there. I loved the Homestar cameo. That was clasic dude! Nice job and keep up the good work!

i think NewgroundsFan8 should die and stay dead

i think this series is awesome! its just so funny, and NewgroundsFan8 is stupid, cause this series rocks, i love em! awesome! HAHA

Joel should stay dead, along with this series.

What the fuck is the devil saying? I can't understand him and the stuff I managed to pick out of all the badly recorded shit didn't make any sence at all. Joel should have stayed in hell, Elly and Phil are way more funny and intresting then that idiot. It least this had one funny part, I'll let the reviewers pick it out, because it'd be interesting to see what they find so funny about this crap. And at least those fucking Blue and Red idiots at the start of this series are gone, lets hope it stays that way. Most good Flashes have something called "good voice recording", for the character that has the most screen time, it's pretty bad to give him the most lines and expect us to find what he's saying funny when we can't even understand him.