Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Following Your Heart"

amazing...

when i hear this, it almost reminds me of the soundtrack of forrest gump. this sounds somewhat like the work of andrew-parker, his song "when all is said and done". really, really great!

-eo-

Cool! Thanks for that =D

Incomprehensible

This song is indeed unmatched by many songs made by professional artists. I have no words to say as it is, already speaking for itself when it plays. You sir have outdone yourself more than once. For that, I applaud with my soul set ablaze and my hopes setting sail for the horizon. For the last words I have for you in this post, truthfully saying is...

Bravo sir.

Jabicho responds:

I love your reviews, you can't imagine how happy I get when I read you comments =D thanks for that!

wow

astounding.
this piece is as majestic as something out of a video game, if not superior.
i commend you on your work so far, and definitely plan to listen to your other creations.
you undoubtedly have a gift for this.
please do not stop making this magic that some call music.

Jabicho responds:

wow, thanks for saying that, hope you like my other pieces! =D I'll let you know when I submit another piece =)

I like wolves!

My review will be in english this time, for unknown reasons.

I believe your strongest point is harmony. The left hand fits wonderfully with the melody, as if it weren't there. You know, as if it were one with the right hand. I think that's an achievement for every pianist, the art of composition demands a beautiful and well balanced distribution of chords forming the harmonic texture. And that doesn't seem to be a problem for you. Good job on that!

I get the feeling you are trying to convey. Happy, yet cold. Maybe it's just me but I get a cold feeling listening to this, like watching snow flakes. Even though, I have never seen the snow in real life. That's why I do believe it fits the wolves theme.

I'll keep this song, defenitely. It's perfect to just lay down, close my eyes and listen to it the whole thing.

You really know your stuff, keep that up!

Fuoco

P.D.
Sorry it took me so long reviewing. I was really busy when you sent me that PM and I completely forgot until now.

Jabicho responds:

Hey thanks for saying that, you should've seen my smile while I read your review, It's cool to know the song has a "winter" feeling, suits the wolves great =P.

Don't worry about the time you took to review, it's great to know from you =D

By the way, I love wolves too! XD

wow :D

16 reviews? i shall be your 17th! D:<

it makes me think of gardens, & somebody is goin thru their memories. its beautiful. if i could make a movie, this would be the song to go in it; title, credits, somewhere in the movie!

& its on my iPod as well! :D love it!!

Jabicho responds:

Hehe, gardens? when I made this piece, I always thought of both wolves running through a field. Thanks for the review =D glad you liked it!