Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Mutant Ninja Turtles EP02"

WOH FUCK!

Holy shit this is the oposit of blam! its got tons of style not to mention some one that is still in touch with there youthful side . I watch TMNT every saturday on FOX but this is tottaly shiznit.Wait wait umm in the end is that Rafiell. DAMN! hmm..... very nice this will probaly beget a award good job !

Custom rating
Gayness:0 Length:10 funness:10 Up2Date:yes
Action:10 Gore:1 Entertainment:10 Total score:10

...Now that's cool..

Oh man, I can't wait 4 episode 3,I've got a feeling Raph will get beat up. Slash was such an asshole in TMNT 4 Turtles in time. Keep it up!!

Nice.

That was sweet it was definetly way more badass than the original. Also donatello's bandanna was purpel not blue but it's ok.

memories

that carttoon broght back some good memroies i remeber the little action figures i use to have and the old school nt show i use to watch when i was young. good story, good cartoon. sry for the shitty spelling i am not good at spelling so sry.

Wow... just.... wow!

I watched the preview, the first episode and this one. All of them were totally badass! I was in awe at the coolness of this thing! And adding a beefed up Slash into it... genious. I happen to like slash. Anyhoo, Great work and I can't wait til episode 3!