Reviews for "Mutant Ninja Turtles EP02"

Fu*king Great

This Movie is awesome you just renewed my love in ninja turtles the graphics were awesome and just FU*KING GREAT!!!

Simply Awesome.

I'm an oldschool Ninja fan, and I do have to say that this definitely made me smile in reminiscence. Although at the beginning, I had a bit of trouble distinguishing between Donatello's bandana and Leo's, and the voiceovers were similar, your flash animation was extremely smooth, the graphics were sweet, the story was extremely well-done, and everything flowed very nicely. This definitely kicks the life out of that new Ninja Turtles anime that's out on TV, which makes me cringe.

Kudos, and keep 'em coming, 'cause we'll keep on watchin.

OMG

Yo thats the best movie ive seen on NG yet amazing it looked like the old cartoons just with a more adult like humor thats a 10 all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!! SweeT !!!

That was so good it should be on TV Ya should have a trailer for Ep 3 (Cant wait)

Dude I give you prop's. Turtle's rize again !!!!!!

Man I don't know what to say... Your MNT movie's are the best , its just like watching the real thing! Keep up the good work man , I've been wanting to review this movie for a while now lol , KEEP UM COMING !!!!!!!