Reviews for "Mutant Ninja Turtles EP02"

Very well made.

Its nice to see what happens to the turtles after all this time. Its a very nice story line and if it was in comics or fan fiction I would eat it up more. It reminds me of the oringal story before eastman and lairs bought it. Like radio active hamsters sorta. But thats oldskool. Thank you for your time on this creation!

That was amazing, straight into my favourites

That was even better than the first you ended it really annoyingly but fortunately episode 3 is already up so I don't have to wait and I can watch it right now, this episode was fucking amazing throughout and is definitely one of the very best flashes on Newgrounds. Donatello's headband still looked blue though instead of purple and it was still difficult to tell him apart from Leonardo(don't know why I put Michaelangelo in my last review, probably because he's the best character). Keep up the amazing work.

I LOVE BEING A TURTLE!!!!!

I CRY AGAIN I SO GOOD I LOVE IT BIT BY BIT!!! I LOVE BEING A TURTLE!!!

More turtles

I think i forgot to say it before but nice animation.man with or without weapons raphiel still kicks ass! awesome flash

That rocked!!

You have really captured the turtles in there most pure form. Its great how you have progressed the story past what any of the cartoons have done. The characters in the cartoons never evolved, but here, you see the next step. I love the dynamic between the turtles now that Splinter is gone. Great Job!