Reviews for "C3 - Dusty"

nice...

I could listen to a loop of this for a while... It might be my new music I listen to when I'm working.

Thanks
I guess it was intended for a loop...
C3 - 2008

Glad to see your back at House.

You always perform great work, keep it up you have me listening.

C3NTAURI0N responds:

Well, after all it is what I seem to produce best. Well, I shall produce more music shortly when I have a few jobs out of the way and things.

Thanks for the great comments about my work!

C3 -2008

nice

real loungy house, minimal aswell, strange transition, but definetly a nice style, you get a 8 for that

C3NTAURI0N responds:

Thanks, well, House has always been my strongest production methods and this is no different.

Well thanks for the review!

Agreed with BacterialBag

It really does have that lounge style, along with the minimal instrumentation. Only using what you need to the the job done. I kind of like it. It's really mellow and chilled out. Good job C3nt!!!!

-i2 (Paul)

C3NTAURI0N responds:

Thanks, as I have said to BacterialBag, House will be and probably always will be my strong point in music...

Really I should produce more but i have college and a job to do so whatever free time I get I try and spend it on the creation of music... More should come soon........ Maybe.

Relaxing.

I may not be an expert in House music, but this doesn't sound like house to me. idk, maybe it's progressive house? No, that doesn't sound right..... I'm not saying your wrong, I'm just saying.......

ANYWHO, good song. I like how it slowly builds up, but still stays simple and relaxing. Nice simple melodies and rhythms. Good work.

Hey :)

House is a grey area to discuss, hard house borders trance... that's what I've learnt
It's a massive culmination of genres for you to make it your own. I made my style and It's stood up well on here and thus I'm proud of it all.

Thanks for the feedback anyway. much appreciated :)

S. Wood