Reviews for "Mega Man X4 | Double"

Quality shit

LOL yeah, I was talking about the begining, with the clipping shit. No offence !
5'ed again.

Sonofkirk

Current Score

4.27 / 5.00 (+ 0.0041)

DarKsidE555 responds:

lmao...ok, I got that one now. xD

Thanks as well for spanking your 5 on it again Mr. ALT. ;D

yeah

nice and fast
awesome

Sweet. :D

Glad you liked it!

Brootal !

That was fuckin' brutal dude. I really liked it. The quality was a little bad but FUCK ! The rest was amazingly great !

You know the score !

Current Score

4.28 / 5.00 (+ 0.0056)

DarKsidE555 responds:

God damnit son, tell me already what's up with quality! >:(

If you mean the beginning, than I can say it was intended. The transmission shouldn't be "that" clear and with a bit of clipping to indicate a bad radio reception.

Or was it something else? If so, point it out! ;P It's not like that I still want to improve my quality. >:( >:(

Anyways, thanks for checking man! :D

Very nice.

The real guitar riffs definitely make it much better than the original theme. I have some minor quibbles with some of the electronic beats, but that doesn't matter much, since I am still giving you a five and 9/10 :D

Keep it up.

DarKsidE555 responds:

It would be cool none the less if you had pointed it out. It's not like I and Zero-Resurrected want to get better too. ;)

Anyways, glad you took the time to review me back. Thanks as well for the 5! :D

holy crap

MORE MORE MORE

DarKsidE555 responds:

There will be more, don't worry or if you haven't already, check my other Mega Man covers/remixes. Zero-Resurrected and I also work on another piece that should be done soon. I'll give you a shout out when it's up. ;)

Thanks for checking!