Reviews for "Mega Man X4 | Double"

Yeah, remember me of old times

Dude, freakin awesome, it should be played instead of the game music, absolutely good, keep that up!

ROGER

hey long time no see nice song a aaaaa what the good times keep the work next time try zeros theme from mmx 5

Very nice

Love the Megaman Series.
Tho im not a huge fan of metal, you play it very very well. Awesome job.

perfect

I remember double twin cycloned him to death in megaman x 4. This song should of played in the game instead of the origional. 10/10 my mega friend. love the ending.

That was awesome.

This just happened to make my favorites. ;P I know absolutely nothing about Megaman, but this was crazy. It was heavy as hell and it was really fast upbeat during the entire song. I'm not a Megaman fan, but I really did enjoy listening to it. I like the voices that were added in. They mixed very well with the song. One of the best pieces of audio that I have listened to today.

C52