Reviews for "Mega Man X4 | Double"

GYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *Evil cackling*

Awesome. I haven't browsed the Audio Portal in a while for your work. This one was cool. The sirens made it really kickass. The boss battle was always fun.

Heavy Metal was never really my bag, but put a Video Game in it, Sure! Why not! I'll listen!

Once again, Brilliant. Keep it up. Do you

DarKsidE555 responds:

It wasn't all my work. If you read the description you'll see that Zero-Resurrected did much work on this tune as well! A little more then me to be honest. Check his site as well for cool MegaMan covers and remixes!

As told before, glad you enjoyed it! :D

2 words BAD ASS!

Awsome! freaking awsome nice one!!

DarKsidE555 responds:

Thanks a lot man! Glad you decided to take a listen! :)

Heavy

Your tone is sounding pretty good man. The drums and synth get a little drowned out at times, but that's my only real complaint. It's nice to see that you finally havd the time to finish something again.

DarKsidE555 responds:

I guess that's because of the second guitar layer at some times...To be honest, I was a little to lazy to automate that one so that it fits with the rest. ;)

Yeah, been ages since my last submission, even if that one is a collab work. Hopefully, I'll get stuff out a little faster again.

Thanks for checking it out man! <3

Guitar = HEAVY

That guitar has got to be some of the most brutal I've heard from you in a while. HOLY CRAP> Great job

DarKsidE555 responds:

I was playing around with the EQ a little more, got a pretty neat plug-in as well now. Glad you liked it man! Thanks for checking! :)