For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 27 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Area51"

nice

that game was the shit

Wow, well good

omg that was amazing, not played a flash game like that for a while, its about time someone made an interactive game.

when will the next episode be out, cant wait for it.
good work guys!

p.s.
ROCK ON!!!!

Cool

Lol this guy keeps the most secret codes in this planet in his deskop.
'Pentagon IP address' and 'The secret codes to launch all of the nuclear missiles of the US'.
That was a nice thought

OMG! lol....well..........i dont know

This game ruled :D......But when U do the next episode , cant U take the mask of the "idontknow" man......first when the man whit the "alien hat" on his head was jumpin on me, i shot him in the head....i didnt know i haved to shoot the Alien....:P :D......well....keep it up.........I DONT KNOW!

This is a keeper:) Can't BLAM this:)

This is M.C. Tastic! I mean it:). I can't wait until Area 52 or whatever the next part is called comes out.

In fact, if you're not done within 1 week, i'm going to keep pestering you till' enternity comes:p. And trust me when I tell ya'.....that's a long long time.

Tabitha123
Ta-BEE 1.2.3
Can't touch this. Yeah yeah yeah......you can't touch it.