For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 45 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Area51"

the intro is way too long

With your animation, I would try to keep the movie shorter and the game sooner. I was bored of it even before the game started.

Cool game (+ Easter egg)

Allright Here they are:
When I saw the guy turning the comp on I wanted to see what Programs He got on hes comp, So I stopped the flash then zoomed in and I saw a Wordpad document says:" The secret Codes to launch All the nuclear bombs In the US"
Try it.

Allthough the game was great, Loved the reflex Thingys, And there was alot of voilence (Blood!)In it. The reason I gave humor 3 is becouse the Paramedic, Sit and cry like a woman lol.

i give it a overall 10

well,it's a great game,controls are a little sluggish,but that might just be my p.o.s. mouse,anyway great job man,you should keep up the work

p.s.the waiting times werent as bad as peaple say.

Why?

OK, first off

1. Fix the spelling. I'd be more than happy to help you SPELL.
2. Take each review as professional as possible, dispite any attemps of the reviewers' spam of calling you a fucktard (I called you that, just so you know)

3. You NEED NEED NEED to add a skip button! God, I stopped playing this shit after 3 tries, so fucking boring!

4. Make the rifle automatic at least...

Ehhh.. It was okay. PLZ UPDATE GAME WIT FAST SCENE

thE GAME WAS GOOD, BUT I THINK IT WOULD OF BEEN BETTER IF YOU WOULD SPEED UP THE GAMEPLAY. I MEAN COME ON!! I HAD TO WATCH THE SAME SCENE TWICE AND THEY ALREADY TAKE FOREVER!!