Reviews for "Area51"

you suck

For gods sake man you write like a fucking three year old!Stop stealing audio from video games like every other fucking loser,the intros too long and it talks too fucking much,I bet all that talking was just an excuse for not making any good monsters or an actually fun game.My advice to you is to stop learning everything you know from fucking video games you stupid loser.It may have taken some skill to do the flash,but you really need to learn to be more creative than a 10-year old that does nothing more than play video games.

Pretty good

Overall pretty good but... the damn intro was way too long need to have a skip intro button

i thought it was awesome

this is a very interactive game and had some nice original effects to go along with it, also i liked how you made this a funny game too, and that the beginning was a movie where you must interact in some parts and then eventually becomes a game, so you actually know the story and whats going on, unlike most mindless flash shooting games. overall this is an awesome movie/game and has a very nice and original style to it, my only complaint is that you cant shoot the machine gun fully automatic, whats the point to having a machine gun if you have to fire 1 round at a time?

Great job! But...

But...
Yeah you could use some voices instead of bubbles and make the animation more smoothly, but other than that, it was great. Possibly the newest top 10 material. Keep tryin', make a sequel. Keep it up!

Graphics need work, good gameplay

good game, the introduction was a neat way to show the dessert theme , along with the amry guys forming the group due to the loss of communication, the backrounds were not too detailed, but well animated and camera angles and zooms were great, there could have been voice acting, but the text bubbles was still good, also there was alot of interactive things in this flash/game. Also this game was pretty creepy and sound affects and music were well done, the scene where you fight the alien was pretty neat and also the controls were smooth, the graphics need a bit of work, but the plot and gameplay was great

overall a very original, way to have a movie/interactive game, with some cool battles and good sounds, lots of suprise attacks, and great backround layout