For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 39 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Area51"

OMFG

I know I am a horrible speller but that does not even begin to describe you. spelling "cat" with a k and "fat" with a ph is great when compared with you. So if you ever do make part two change that, please. also most of the graphics were horrible, (try to use traight lines ones in a while) Also the space bar thing is fine but the little green dots have got to go. All this might sound mean but I got quite irritated with this game.

...

Its ok...you need to speed it up though...

dude

to the guy that called u a smug little bastard: ur a retard. u have no idea how hard it is to make a fps, so stfu.
even if it copies the storyline, it took a lot of hard work dumbass

oh yea, nice game dude.

you smug little bastard

Who the hell do you think you are, you are copying Half-life! don't say you are, same story, same kind of aliens, even that scientest guy looks one hell of a lot like Gordan Freeman. You Fucker! How dare you. You can burn in hell for all I care!!!!

Loved it