Reviews for "Faceman Theme Song"

Nice

A little lay back which is good to start off a party and not to just pop in with the really good dancing music. Ska is awsome.

HyruleanHyroe responds:

Ska is awesome indeed. And you, sir, are skawesome.

SWEET!

Quite awesome indeed!!!

HyruleanHyroe responds:

And faceman's finally using it, too! :)

Nice Voice

The trumpet player has a nice tenor voice, Not in a mean way I mean, I think its really good!
When your Album comes out Ima buy that first thing! :)

HyruleanHyroe responds:

Why thank you! I don't know why I would think that was mean, I'm rather flattered. :)

We've got one LP and one EP done now, and with any luck we will soon (FINALLY) have them available for purchase online at our myspace. I'll definitely post SOMETHING about it once it's ready, so keep your eyes peeled, haha.

its kool but

hey man my band is also ska and this is more like chillen music i think you need more songs to pump people like get them dancing and if you need more tips concate me cuz we about to get signed were called love on impact

HyruleanHyroe responds:

Oh, we definitely have some more intense music. We're aaaaall about the dancing. We just don't have them on NG here. We can't give ALL of our music away for free, unfortunately. :P Thanks for the review, and congrats & good luck on getting signed!

Hey!

It's Wolf, just saying to keep up the lovely music that gives me my confidence to keep being me! Make happy music more! :D

We're on it!