Reviews for "3D Box"

This is the best!

This song is so catchy and original. It's been stuck in my head forabout a month and I can't stop humming it! Everything is so balanced perfectley and it's simplicity is just what I need after 24 straight hours of Mindless Self Indulgence (just saw them in Rochester yesterday!), which is mostly all I listen to!
Thanks for this great song!

crazydaydreamer responds:

Our society craves for the sanctity of simplicity, for nowadays there is hardly any left of it.

Amazing

I could see you making albums one day, man. This is everything a song needs to become a #1 hit. Catchy, original, and plain parasitic. I set there all day singing this, lol.

You should try to make it into the music industry. You'd rule.

crazydaydreamer responds:

Great to hear. What is most important to me is that it sounds original, so thank you!

Great.

It's the best song I've heard on Newgrounds so far.

10/10
5/5
Adding to Favorites.

P.S. This is the first song that is good enough to add to my favorites.

I'm honored. Thankyou.

Creative

I listen to this song everyday. My heart is overwhelmed that a man can be imaginative, creative and still write this song in a box. I'm glad you found the key. The key to a great future. 10/10
Joobiz

crazydaydreamer responds:

I'm really glad that this song touched you as much as it did. When I was writing it the words just came out in such a natural way. Have you been able to find your key?

Very good.