Reviews for "NG Time Trial V"

It was OK I guess.

But anyways good Job on getting the Big-Time Threese on Awards,
Man :)

very gory

watched all mini moves very gory and liked the bunny bear and the song is head bopping

I Love NGTT

I loved watching these flashes before and now I'm deciding to actually review them.

Shinkuro:
7.9/10
This flash was awesome. The end was sad for that one guy who died from being an idiot. The flash was weird when he injected the card in his head. Good movie overall.

Needle:
8.7
The coolest part of this flash was the backround after the poor bunny got brewed. Good thing I'm not into beer, I might get cancer someday if I was a beer fan. Great animation overall.

Squeezy:
8.0
That made no sence at all, but it had a couple my favorite sprites and as always Squeezy suplies amazing animation.

Afro_Ninja:
8.9
Afro_Ninja sweeps with best flash in this Time Trial. Amazing job on the concept design of the ball.

Overall:9
()MegaGold()

I've been reading over the reviews...

...and most people didn't think Squeezy's was close to the best of the four. In my opinion the the second and last were what was expected to go along with the music, but Squeezy's random show of art went with very beat of the music and was just flat out brilliant.

It gave me goosebumps because it was so genius. I've been showing it to some of my friends and they think the same. Some liked the first best , but they all agreed Squeezy's was brilliant. The part where it switches from the apple juice worlds to the ballet dog was perfect.

Meh, maybe its just because I'm an artsy idiot though>_>!

Dude

Where/ whats group B? Am i just stupid now?