Reviews for "NG Time Trial V"

Afro_Ninja's was the best.

I decided to see what all the fuss was about over this, and found it surprisingly good. "The All-Star Series" is the perfect sub-title for this episode. There's talent all around, all had good music (well, they DID all have to use the same clip), color, graphics, talent, effort, and awesomeness to them. Thankfully, the music clip NEVER got repetitive with all the creative talent going on. Of all of them, I'd have to say Afro_Ninja's was the best and amazingly well done. He'd never even done a time trial before! I loved his "LXG in 15 Minutes", but his skill has come a long way since then! Thanks guys! You truely are "All-Stars"!

wtf

all you gave was music, the people could have submitted anything and it wouldve looked good! make more specific sounds next time because that was crap.

sweet

i liked them all, love the music.

thumbz up

that was kool, i think my fave was Needle's. I couldnt give less than a 10!

wooooh!!!!

wooh!! Just...wooh!!

If I had to pick a winner from this group, it would be Needle, then Afro_Ninja, then Shinkuro, and lastly Sqeezy. But that's just my opinion.

By the way, the whole concept of the competition is awesome. Letting the best animators battle it off. Sick man!!