Reviews for "Imp, episode 11"

ok

it was nice

ok, thanks

intro style era

The new intro style made this the intro better than the original. Modern society one thing you gotta love.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

yeah i keep getting better and better..episode 21 will have yet another new intro..Whii ^_^

you shall never cease to amaze me

the funniest thing in this was Master Roshi that kicked soooooooooooooooooo much ass you must hate DBZ as much as i do

well you lemme know when episode 20 of this series comes out cause I can't wait to see the LSU DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe there nerds but thats a diffrent story this is pretty freaking hilarous to bad i have dial-up or i'd be viewing your flashes 9999999999999999999999999999 times a day instead of 999999999999999999

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Dbz would be cool if it wasnt so gadamn slow, had a more inteligent story then half naked guys training to become stronger then random appearing aliens, and contained more naked bulma and chichi scenes..AH well..

Episode 20 ill be done soon i receive the lines from bustin and he SAID that would be ...yesterday..

I love your flash movies!!

my favorite charater is zody because he screams funny and he likes icecream, just like me.

who doesn't like icecream? ^_^

Decent

This one was decently funny, it wasnt the best, but it was alright.
The audio remains terrible, but it's not like I could shut my speakers off and read the subtitles, seeing as the subtitles has lots of grammer and spelling errors.
This one was alright, not the best though.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

yeah...subtitles..english is not my real language so meh..