Reviews for "Imp, episode 11"

gawsh

to damn long and kinna gay and pointless instead of funny i didnt laugh once

RogerregoRRoger responds:

HEHEHEHE?Long?This is one of the shortest episodes..Guess you dont like the series..Not funny?WEll, obviously there are a lot diffrent senses of humour and i try to have as many sort of humors as possible, only for sex and blood and gore jokes your on the wrong adress..I guess thats the reason so many poeple dont like it..Sigh..

Marik-Ishtar sucks

Great movie...
But it missed one thing...

Wheres Por-K-Hog?

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Who?Poor H hog?He did appear a lot..
Your referring to someone else?Far as i know, this is the first episode in a while that actually contain all main characters..Except Mayleen..

I hated it

It sucked and thats all i'm going to say

RogerregoRRoger responds:

ehmmmm...So not even one thing thats worth a 1?Hmm..Better gonna see your flashmovies then..Must be disney quality..

i liked it

reply to this cause i like getting replys but this should be the next flash of the day for tomorrow and keep up the good work on those movies

RogerregoRRoger responds:

eh, i always reply to reviews.So if you like responses so much you can review my other movies as well, hehe;).Thanks for your review.I doubt ill ever get a reward, ill see..

Pretty Good

Yeh, 11th episode, well after seing that I think I'll watch the other 10 if I can find em.

Nice.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Okay thanks for the review..If you are going to look for the other epiosde out in the blue, you will probably never find them, to easely find them, in the menu before episode 11 start just click on other submissions by rogerregorroger , and you should find all my movies, inclusive the imp ones..Otherwise, in the main menu of newgrounds there is a search option..DOnt think there will be many flashmovies with Imp in it.Jut be warned:Episode 11 has a whole new improved graphic style, so when you see episode 0 or something, you will be shocked probably..hehehe...