Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "FFF:Gaiden"

One of the best movies I've seen!

Wow, this is really a great movie. I loved it. The music is probably the best thing about it but it really had a lot of spirit! A great movie! Worth the wait of DLing!

-IAN-

You are the man SplashKhat

You pulled this together very nicely. I read many sprite comics so I really don't care that you just used the sprites from another game in my opinion its what you do that shows the talent you have, and boy does this show your talent. You had the music fit the scene perfectly and the timed text helped that alot. It didn't bother me because I don't read obsurdly slow. I read one of your Q&A and I believe you said you liked the moments in games in which skin tingle. Well when you got to the scene of Locke waking up the music and the moment was perfect. The evolution from Theif to Ninja was a very subtle thing in the Final Fantasy and I now see it because of this movie. Frankly I love this movie I think this one is the best next to Darkside.

I loved it...

I loved this movie.... Keep up the awesome work!

ahhh another friggon awsome ff movie

heh yuffy had a sword in the bigging of this one y dint she just use coulds bustersword in ff7 =D

Simply great.

This is one of the most well done movies there is on newgrounds.