Reviews for "Hedgehog meets Saiyan"

Pretty good!

I liked it, and voted to keep it in. I just wanna know one thing.. how do you make the Special Effects?! (like the beams, and Coku's Spirit bomb and stuff). I would really like to know, because I have a need for them! Is there a way to make them, or a place to Download them?

Great movie, maybe clean things up here and there, but it was very enjoyable! I wanna see another :)

Chakra-X responds:

ah yes...special beam are insane...but no i didnt download then lol, u just have to make a gradient and change some transpaencies to make the shiny/blury effect thanks fir the 7

Pretty good

Pretty nice using ESF (a DBZ mod for half-life) sounds, as well as sonic battle fx as well. Nice job overall.

Not a bad fight Prety funny tough

I liked the random endings for the fights really funny

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Zeo|XLR

nice one

very good. But whats up with thegoku vs shadow background.

It was okay....

It was a good movie, but why are Sonic and Shadow fighting Goku and Vegeta as their regular selves? Goku and Vegeta are all Super'd up, Sonic and Shadow should have been too, it would have made more since as far as the battles go. Also, Sonic should have fought Goku and Shadow should have fought Vegeta. It would probably have made the fights look at little better personality wise. Although, this is an old submission, so I can't give you too much guff about it.