Reviews for "Hedgehog meets Saiyan"

This is definitely gonna make it

You did what i have never seen, have 2 different fights in the same flash. Nicely done! except some things that didnt make sense..

PS: lay off the flashy effects, my eyes hurt now :(

Chakra-X responds:

thank you, but i like the flashy effects.....maybe i should put a warning up...

Great fighting movie

That was good but it of been better if it was sonic vs goku and shadow vs vegeta. (I think to big egos fighting eachothers would be funny) And what happened to the when worlds colide song?

Chakra-X responds:

Thanx, as for the music, I switched to a different loop, which also decreased the file size I like this one better neway

Good.

I got to admit, it was good but the thing is, the shadow's and sonic's
ending is not great... I mean that goku's and vegeta's ending are great and last more than 30 seconds and the hedgehog's ending is only 5 to 10 seconds long... try to make both side interesting! but overall is good.

make anoter one

i love it

Cool Dude

Ok, it was cool, and the one random one with the "gay" , and "your mom" stuff, THANK YOU!