Reviews for "Hedgehog meets Saiyan"

Nice

This was awesome. The fight for Goku and Shadow could of been changed though. Background I mean. I like the fight between Vegeta and Sonic better anyway, though you should of switched the fights. It would of been cool to see the two "Bad Guy" characters go at it, Shadow and Vegeta have the same kind of personality. Same with Sonic and Goku.

Well, see ya in school. Nice work Aaron.

You should make a sequal!

All said above. In the sequal, Goku, Vegeta, Shadow, and Sonic are back. But you should put one more set of characters in it ( Like Robotnick and Broly.) I give you a 10 because it was mondo cool! ( Sorry for the shitty Krillin line.) It was good.

best on newgrounds

& 4 those who say sonic steals from dbz i belive sonic could go supersonic in his 4th game i believe if im wrong about the game # please correct me thank you

great

for the time that the banana came, Sonic and Shadow should have turned super ,Vegeta should have done final flash and Goku should have turned super saiyan 4 and done 10 times Kamehameha even so quite funny and fight were great

Cool

I like this flash :):):)

I love when you can choose who wins ;)