Reviews for "Hedgehog meets Saiyan"

Whoa shit

this was so f'n cool! you should make a sequel!i think it was funny how ya did the thing w/ the guys who were obsessed w/"gay" and your "mom".

Chakra-X responds:

I couldn;t think of a number 2 for this kind movie...and Yes the burner at the end was one of my favorite parts.

Sonic and goku own

I would love to see shadic and gogeta like the other guy said because these movie was good even the little mini lesson about ppl ripping on other ppls movies even tho they them selves probly never made 1

GOOD JOB!! KOOOOOOOOOO! GO SONIC!!

sonic says sweet!

I would like to see shadic vs gogeta it would be cool!

Great fighting movie

That was good but it of been better if it was sonic vs goku and shadow vs vegeta. (I think to big egos fighting eachothers would be funny) And what happened to the when worlds colide song?

Chakra-X responds:

Thanx, as for the music, I switched to a different loop, which also decreased the file size I like this one better neway

ok see below

style is 0 cause goku has to be in normal form to use sprit bomb and shadow and sonic cant do that much if not in there super forms yes shadow can do some cool stuff when not in super form and so can sonic but not a whole lot besides that and a cuple more thing it was awsome.

Chakra-X responds:

fianlly! a resonable review with a lowish-score. Well I always wanted to see SS4 Goku do a spirit bomb so I did it neway...as for sonic n shadow not going super, I kinda wanted to but SO many people have sonic go super sonic in Sonic-mxed-with-dragonball movies