Reviews for "Max Payne 1"

Well..

I'll be honest with you now, that pull my finger thing is pretty much children's humor and not really funny. Max Payne was a good game, but this is just not funny, you're making a cool guy like him stick out like a bum or something.

No I coulden't drive cause I was drunk.

No I forgot my keys.

No I'm afraid of the dark.

That's just not it, had it been a silly cartoony person it might have been funny but with Max, nope, sorry.

burtonearny responds:

That's the point... Max shouldn't be like that.

OKAY,I GUESS

THIS MOVIE IS ALRIGHT I WAS JUST HAPPY IT WASNT LONG BECAUSE IT CAN EASILY GET BORING

burtonearny responds:

Unfortunately, you can't say the same for the game... it gets boring. By the way, I've heard that it's possible to turn 'Caps Lock' off. Can't remember how though.

Not really funny...

With most of the work done for you by the developers of Max Payne, all that's left in this parody is the humour, and that isn't all that great. I respect what you where trying to do but this is more miss than hit.

burtonearny responds:

According to the general Newgrounds public, it's more hit than miss.

Hmmm

Racist? How is this movie racist, being a Jew is not a race, its a frikin religion and if you don't like, drop it then. Damn Hitler shall rise and burn all of you, no just kidding. Good movie, not to shabby but I like the stills, that was a nice style.

burtonearny responds:

It's more fun than the game (unless you cheat in the game, because the story is actually quite good).

I WANT MORE!